So many questions after Island People's Girl Power fete:
- Why it had so much man?
- Why the VIP was significantly larger than the General?
- Why couldn't you buy less than $40 in chits in the General section?
- How come the bartenders didn't know the prices of the drinks?
- Who are the Girl Power dancers? And why were they necessary?
- Did Island People limit their orders of rags and balloons?
- Why don't they assign each island or country a designated space so that each performer will not have to ask "anybody from Barbados; anybody from Brooklyn; where my UK crew: anybody from Trinidad (not Tobago)?"
Who taught the new guy in Imij to wine? He needs several follow up sessions.
- Does Kees need a shirt-take-offer? (I'm available!)
- Where was KARMA????
- Most importantly where was the doubles man?
If you have answers to any of these questions, PLEASE leave a comment