Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Frenchmen's Foreplay

Okay, so I didn't realize that the Bleu parties on Heroes Weekend will be held in Lucea. Being from a small island, if it takes more than an hour to get somewhere, it is far and it takes a whole heap of hours to get to Lucea. So seeing Kes the Band on Heroes weekend is totally out for me *sad face*. But I still love you.

Anywho, so I will be at the Frenchmen's foreplay instead. The tickets are US$85, which is a lot less than I thought it would be. Even though I will not be wining and jamming to Kees, I will make the best of the weekend. If you are going, try to book your hotel room asap because it's been difficult for me to get something within my budget. The RIU is booked out (no surprise there) as it seems the entire Kingston population will staying there so consider other options. I can't wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment