Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 28, 2011

What's in my Carnival bag?



On a regular day, my handbag can also be referred to as a survival bag so why would Carnival day be any different? I got my fab green bag by Bacchanal Divas to match my Avalon costume. Kudos to Ms. Diva for a bess bag and professional service. My fave aspect of the bag is the plastic lining! Next year ensure you get your bag from her!


So I packed my necessities and they all fit!


  • MAC blotting powder


  • Clean and Clear blotting sheets


  • Blistex lip balm


  • MAC lipglass


  • Mini toothpaste and toothbrush


  • Antibacterial wipes


  • Mini sunblock


  • Band aid


  • Safety pins


  • Clear nail polish


  • Lomotil


  • Excedrin


  • Gravol


  • Ibuprofen


  • Zantac


  • JA$1000


  • My extra pair of tights!

No comments:

Post a Comment