Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 8, 2010

Sold Out Sections in Spice!!

After weeks of speculation about the actual number of masqueraders registered in Spice, the band has identified their sold out sections. According to a message sent through Facebook, Caspian Sea, Rubies of Mumbai, Wings of Isis and Merchants of Venice (Frontline and Backline)are all sold out. I still don't see what the big deal is about Spice not being sold out...but the band's PR should not mislead the public about the numbers. I do feel that Spice as a new band should have started in the medium band category and successfully manage those numbers before expanding into the large band category. But at the end of the day, I'm glad that I don't have to fight down anybody to give them my money to play in their band...

No comments:

Post a Comment